Evidence that every trend has a counter-trend (in the same way that waves have riptides) comes from a clever new ad for ING, a Netherlands-based global bank. With the trend lines pointing toward sentient spaces and more integration of technology and artificial intelligence into classrooms, we hear schools talking about the ongoing need for human engagement and interaction in education. Similarly, ING’s AI ad pushes back at the rush to AI. Watch it here (in French with English subtitles).
- Why Low Trust is the New Normal
- Another One Bites the Dust: What is it about narcissism and hucksterism that we fail to learn?
- The Smart Money Bets on Culture
- Embedment and Diagnosis as Keys to Leading Change
- Don’t Make Your Competitive Advantage More Ephemeral Than It Already Is
- Just How Different Are You?
- What a Stray In-N-Out Burger Means for Your School
- Transcending the Founder: A Necessary, If Fraught, Step for Schools
- Don’t Make It Easy To Leave
- Nailing the Video Interview