Even as most everything about the COVID-19 world seems up in the air, one thing seems to be increasingly clear: the capacity to pivot to remote learning will be a key competency for teachers from now onward. There is no return to normal. The future is likely to require episodic shifts to something unlike classroom learning. Best that we be ready.
- Don’t Turn a Crisis into a Catastrophe
- How Long Is the Long Tail?
- Time to Rethink Governance
- The Path Forward
- Join Us for “The Shape of What Comes Next”
- Re-Onboarding Veteran Faculty and Staff
- Is COVID-19 an Existential Threat for the Independent School Sector?
- What Might Come this Fall?
- The Positive Economic Impact of Requiring Masks
- Why Strategize Now?