Even as most everything about the COVID-19 world seems up in the air, one thing seems to be increasingly clear: the capacity to pivot to remote learning will be a key competency for teachers from now onward. There is no return to normal. The future is likely to require episodic shifts to something unlike classroom learning. Best that we be ready.
- From a Peak to a Plateau
- Headlong Rush to Where?
- What Will it be Like?
- Working at Home In A Crisis
- Why COVID Is So Bad for Schools (No, it’s not about the money)
- Uncertainty and Leadership: Closest to a New Normal for Now
- Where Will the COVID Impact Hit Most (in the USA)?
- A Teaching Competency for the Next Normal
- Your Community Needs Leadership in this Anxious Time
- Assessing the Impact