Kevin Ruth, Assistant Head of School at St. Edmond’s in Wilmington, DE, has a new blog, and from his first posts, it is one well worth following. We’ve known Kevin for a couple of years and welcome him to the blogoshpere.
- Why Low Trust is the New Normal
- Another One Bites the Dust: What is it about narcissism and hucksterism that we fail to learn?
- The Smart Money Bets on Culture
- Embedment and Diagnosis as Keys to Leading Change
- Don’t Make Your Competitive Advantage More Ephemeral Than It Already Is
- Just How Different Are You?
- What a Stray In-N-Out Burger Means for Your School
- Transcending the Founder: A Necessary, If Fraught, Step for Schools
- Don’t Make It Easy To Leave
- Nailing the Video Interview