For a richly rewarding break from a relentless barrage of Coronavirus and election (at least in the U.S.) news, see Josie Holford’s article “The School is Dead, Long Live the School.” Besides making a compelling point about private schools, Josie reveals much about the history of progressive education and about private education in New York City. Best longread I have come across in a long time.
- Your Community Needs Leadership in this Anxious Time
- Assessing the Impact
- What Is Normal in Light of the Coronavirus?
- Killed by Good Intentions
- Why We Need Better Statistic and Economic Education
- Follow TA’s Twitter Feed for Tools & Resources
- Charting the Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus and School Governance
- How Bad Is It?
- Do Schools Have a Life Cycle? Maybe So, but Some Leave a Legacy