We include facial recognition and artificial intelligence algorithms that detect emotion among the trends we are tracking this fall. Most board members and administrators react with either horror and disgust or disbelief to the notion that software developers are combining facial recognition and emotional cognition algorithms to predict threats from students. This item in the November 19 Ad Age shows just far facial recognition + AI has come and how unaware most of us are of its ubiquity.
- Your Community Needs Leadership in this Anxious Time
- Assessing the Impact
- What Is Normal in Light of the Coronavirus?
- Killed by Good Intentions
- Why We Need Better Statistic and Economic Education
- Follow TA’s Twitter Feed for Tools & Resources
- Charting the Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus and School Governance
- How Bad Is It?
- Do Schools Have a Life Cycle? Maybe So, but Some Leave a Legacy