Sentient spaces is a trend we are watching closely for its security applications and possible utility in improving teaching and learning. As an illustration of how quickly (and deeply) technology is moving into almost everything is this story about sentient Huggies diapers in Korea. Sentient stuff is the future.
- Why Low Trust is the New Normal
- Another One Bites the Dust: What is it about narcissism and hucksterism that we fail to learn?
- The Smart Money Bets on Culture
- Embedment and Diagnosis as Keys to Leading Change
- Don’t Make Your Competitive Advantage More Ephemeral Than It Already Is
- Just How Different Are You?
- What a Stray In-N-Out Burger Means for Your School
- Transcending the Founder: A Necessary, If Fraught, Step for Schools
- Don’t Make It Easy To Leave
- Nailing the Video Interview